So who am I?
Oh, if only I knew the answer to that question. Meanhwile here is a list of facts (in no particular order)…
- I've lived in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, for all of my adult life. I live here. I work here. I love here.
- I'm a single gay man. The gay part probably goes without saying, but I'd thought I'd say it in case you were confused. I've never been confused about that fact.
- I love technology. My first computer was a Commodore 64. I have used Macs since 1985. I am am Apple fanboy. I still have my first 1986 Mac Plus. It may or may not work. I don't have a floppy disk anymore.
- I don't usually buy version 1.0 of anything, men included.
- I don't own a car. I ride a bicycle, walk, or take transit to get around. I love to ride my bicycle. I love to ride my bike.
- I love Doctor Who and spend many hours watching it. Way too many hours watching it. Way way too many hours. I am all wibbly wobbly timey wimey.
- I love music. Dance music. Cheesy dance music. Cheesy cheesy dance music. The cheesier the better. I loves me some cheese with a thumpy beat. Disco rules! Also, Almightyrecords.com FOR THE DANCING WIN.
- Work wise, I'm a designer and lay-out artist of Books and websites and thingys. Math books are my speciality. Yup, math books. Hey, someone has to do it and it might as well be me. I'm very good at it. Trust me or hire me.
- I'm a person of height. Yes I will look down on you… But only in a pointing-out-your-bald-spot kinda way.
- I use sarcasm. A lot. Just picture everything that I say with a twinkle in my eye. Unless I'm being serious. In which case, that's not sarcasm. Unless it is. Or isn't.
I only update my blog when big things are going on. Or minor things that are important. Or when I am bored. For my daily musings on bacon, and other less interesting aspects of life, be sure to follow me on Twitter. Look over there on the right. My twitter feed. Unless I move it to the left. In that case look left. Be sure to say hi. I don't bite. No. Not even if you ask me to.
So, thanks for checking me out. Figuratively speaking, of course… there will be nothing NSFW here. Unless it is about the NSFWshow… that podcast is freakin' hysterical.